Saturday 9 March 2013

Construction Birthday Card


Our friend's son's 3rd birthday is this week.  The theme of the party is Construction trucks.  I scoured all my and my friends stamps and papers, and couldn't find anything.  I know I have looked at a few stamp sets before, I must have always found something else to get instead.  So I searched online for a digi stamp and found www.http://scraporchard.com I also scraplifted the entire idea of the card from one of their samples.  I downloaded the stamps and a full set with papers and other die cut shapes used more for digital scrapbooking.   I coloured the trucks and added a little dimension to the other shapes with my copics.   I printed the trucks on the copic paper from scrapbookers paradise (I don't know the brand) and printed the patterned paper on whisper white cardstock from Stampin Up.
Copics: YR 23, Y17,Y15,Y13,W5,W3,W1.C9,C7,C5


Happy Birthday John!

No comments:

Post a Comment