Saturday 26 May 2012

Lil' Robots

Here is another layout/card combo.

I need to start by saying how much I loved this kit. Lil' Robots from My Minds Eye. It is from 2010 so it may not still be available. Sorry for teasing you. This was such a great find. My friends sons birthday party was a Robot theme and we had the hardest time finding anything for decorations. Just before the party came out the cricut cartridge became available and we used the cartridge to make all the decorations. Then just after the party an online scrapbook company had this kit for sale at just $5. I am a little behind in my scrapbooking so I am just now getting to those photos and the colours in the picture matched the paper perfectly. I love this kit! What a great find! All the papers and embellishments were from the kit. I used liquid glass on some of the die cuts to make them more like buttons. And I used one of the embossing folders for the robots cuttlebug.

Using a few scrap of paper from the kit the card were so easy. The robot stamp is Imaginisce Robot Rockin Snag 'me Stamps. The copic I used to colour him are W1/W3 / YR04 / BG18 / YG63. I used W1 to darken the orange and real to match the papers a little better and it worked out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment